Field Service Technician – HD / Plant Mechanic
LiftRite Hire & Sales is a locally operated company with a supportive management team on site. We are a dealer of Manitou, Kalmar and Kobelco equipment. We provide after sales service support to a large customer base and our own hire fleet.
Our premises are based in Canning Vale and we have opportunities for qualified service technicians in field service. We have a supportive management / supervisory team and you will receive on the job training and the opportunity to attend OEM training – although COVID-19 has impacted the training in the short term. We provide training in our workshop before we send you out on the road. You will attend customer sites to carryout major services; diagnose faults and complete necessary repairs. Our customers expect this work to be done in a timely manner and to a quality standard.
The successful applicants will have:
• Mechanical trade qualification, HD / Plant Mechanic preferred
• Minimum 3 -5 years post trade experience in a similar role
• Experience and knowledge in fault finding and diagnosis
• Experience and knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical systems
• Ability to work as part of a team, autonomously and with limited supervision
• Demonstrate and maintain workplace health and safety and compliance with company policies and procedures
The following will be highly regarded but are not essential:
• High Risk Work Licence – Forklift and WP classes
What we Offer
LiftRite will offer you a friendly and supportive work environment with the opportunity to participate in our training programs to build upon your skills and expertise. An hourly rate will be decided based on the successful candidates experience and capacity