Servicing and Maintenance
LiftRite is proud to offer the very best in materials handling equipment servicing and repairs, including forklift repairs, excavator maintenance and servicing of loaders. All works are carried out in our spacious workshop or at your worksite.
Our team of factory-trained technicians can take care of all aspects of service and maintenance on equipment from the manufacturers we represent, as well as other forklift, excavator and earthmoving equipment brand names.
Why Choose LiftRite Service?
- We offer a complete approach to fleet servicing with pick-up and delivery options, repair estimates, competitive prices and a written guarantee.
- We recommend a periodic maintenance plan for your forklifts, excavators and loaders to help reduce ongoing service costs, improve your productivity and maximise your return on investment.
- Our service technicians are fully-trained and experienced: they can customise a service plan to meet your business requirements and keep your equipment in top working condition, all year round.
- Our staff are constantly learning – our technicians receive regular training in forklift repairs and maintenance across our entire range, from entry-level mechanics to the latest in OEM innovations and technology
- Our fully-equipped 3000sqm workshop can handle just about any service job, or
- If you’re too busy to come to us, our team of qualified mobile service technicians can come to you.
- We can arrange replacement hire units for the duration of your servicing plan (conditions and charges apply)
- We operate a mobile repair service for breakdowns in the Perth metropolitan area.
- We have a Regional Support Network providing fast and efficient service for our country customers.
- Our after-hours emergency service is available every day of the year.
Regional Support Network
Our regional support network is designed to reach customers in remote locations, with all regional service agents providing access to support across the entire range of sale and rental equipment from LiftRite Hire & Sales.
We have service agents in the following areas:
Albany; Broome; Bunbury; Busselton; Carnarvon; Esperance; Geraldton; Kalgoorlie; Karratha; Kununurra; Katanning; Newman; Onslow and Port Hedland.
To be put in touch with your nearest remote service agent, email service at liftrite dot com dot au or Contact Us.
For more information about how LiftRite’s Service team can help keep your fleet in top working condition, call or email us today – because at LiftRite Service, we believe that your business shouldn’t stop running just because your machines do.