The Kobelco SK85MSR-7
The latest 8.5 tonne excavator from Kobelco
The leader in quality Japanese excavator manufacturing, with the industry’s highest reliability and performance. Kobelco’s new SR-7 Series excavators are built to deliver best-in-class performance and unbeatable operator comfort, with completely redesigned cabins and numerous upgrades that put them in a class of their own.
The new features of the SK85MSR-7 cabin include:
– The Largest cabin in the 7-8 Tonne market segment
– 10-inch LCD colour display with jog dial control, puts all machine information easily in view
– Standard bluetooth stereo, with hands-free phone integration
– Very comfortable high-back Grammer air suspension seat, provides outstanding vibration dampening as well as a seat heat switch for cold mornings
– Eagle-eye view colour camera system shows a 270 degree view surrounding the machine
– LED backlight switches for bright display in low light conditions, and LED working lights
– High capacity air conditioning system designed for the harsh Australian conditions with optimal airflow designed to keep operators comfortable and productive
– Low effort, short throw proportional control pilot operated joysticks reduce operator fatigue on long days
– Fingertip proportional controls for both primary auxiliary lines and factory standard tilt lines provide the ultimate in low effort, fine machine and attachment control. A dedicated pump for tilt and blade function provides smooth multi-function of tilt attachments.
– The largest boom side window in this segment combined with the sloping bonnet design provides the excellent visibility and sight lines on job sites, improving safety and production
– Kobelco’s exclusive iNDr (integrated noise and dust reduction) filters air before it enters the cooling system, improving reliability, while reducing engine noise
The new SK85MSR-7 also includes some significant performance improvements, aimed at improving your productivity and work capacity with upgrades like:
– New Yanmar engine with a 27.9% increase in power!
– Yanmar engine has Tier 4F emissions, with no AdBlue required, future proofing your business
– Digging cycle times reduced by 15%—meaning you get the job done faster!
– Arm digging speed has increased by 37%, Loaded boom lifting speed has increased by 38%
– Hill climbing speed has increased by 22% with more power for climbing stockpiles and pushing material
– Best in class tractive force of 77kN, with a 58% or 30 degree gradeability capacity
In addition to all of the improvements of comfort and performance and for a limited time only, LiftRite is offering 0.99% finance with NO Deposit and NO balloon over 36 months. This exciting low rate finance offer is the best available in the class today, and with NO deposit required, you keep your cash in your business with no impact on cashflow.
Call and speak to one of our experienced sales team and take advantage of this offer!