Why Should You Choose A Gehl Loader?
Gehl, part of the Manitou Group of companies, has been quietly building some of the most robust loaders available on the market today. Made in the USA, Gehl Skid Steer and Track Loaders have a wide range of features that complement their rugged build, keep them cost-effective and deliver what it states on the box – tough!
With roots dating as far back as 1859, The Gehl Company began producing Skid Steer Loaders in 1973 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. With a history like that, they have learned a thing or two about building solid, reliable equipment.
Gehl’s approach to providing value for money products that will stand the test of time has always started with the owner and operator, followed by specifications to ensure the equipment will do the task you want plus the features to make the job easy!
Gehl’s Value Proposition is second to none and encompasses:
- Strong value for money with very competitive cost of ownership prices
- A wide range of Radial and Vertical lift machines in sizes to suit your business and its operational needs
- Machines from the Mini 1640E to the worlds largest Skid Steer the V400
- Improved access for machine maintenance and operation
- Comfortable working space with suspension seats
- Air conditioned and sealed cabins for operator safety and comfort
- Option of controls with Hand / Foot, T Bar & Joy Stick controls available to suit your preference
- Super strong, low profile boom for improved operator visibility
- Optional selectable bucket self-levelling on R and V series machines
- Colour digital multi function display to R series for easy readability
- Reliable and economical Yanmar and Cummins power plants
- Induction hardened chrome rods for excellent durability
- Optional counterweight for R and V series machines to bump up capacity
- Ideal-Trax self-adjusting track system for improved track life, low maintenance and cost reduction
- Level 2 FOPS cabins to R and V series for improved safety
- High-Flow auxiliary hydraulics to R190 – R260 and RT210 to suit a wider range of attachments
- Universal Power-A-Tach Hydraulic Hitch to suit most universal aligned attachments
- Optional Electric attachment controls available
- High Torque drive motors for strong tractive effort
- Wide range of genuine Gehl attachments to suit many tasks in construction and agriculture
Gehl Skid Steer and Track Loaders are available in Western Australia from LiftRite Hire & Sales. With over 35 years experience in the material handling industry, you will get the information that you need to make the right decision.
LiftRite has Earthmoving specialists to provide sales, hire, parts and service support and advice to suit your needs. Take a Gehl for a demo drive at LiftRite today.
Explore the Gehl Range Here