LiftRite Hire & Sales is a locally operated company with a supportive management team on site. We are a dealer of Manitou, Kalmar and Kobelco equipment. We provide after sales service support to a large customer base and our own hire fleet.
We are seeking a driven and motivated Customer Service Representative to:
• Promote and generate new business for our service department;
• Provide customer support through the preparation of quotes and service schedules for both customer and LiftRite owned equipment;
• Provide relief for the Workshop Supervisor and Field Service Supervisor and assist with providing technical support to service technicians and customers.
The successful applicants will have:
• Relevant Trade Certificate and demonstrated experience as a tradesperson.
• Technical knowledge and familiarity with industrial equipment.
• Experience in developing new business opportunities.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision and as part of a team.
• Current Drivers Licence.
What we Offer
• LiftRite will offer you a friendly and supportive work environment.
• A competitive base salary plus commission based on service agreements and work generated for the Service Department.
• Company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.