LiftRite Hire & Sales is a material handling company providing solutions to customers across the mining, construction, agriculture and warehousing sectors. We supply and provide after sales support for Manitou, Gehl, Kalmar and Kobelco equipment to a large customer base and our own hire fleet, including forklifts from 1.5 to 42 ton, excavators, skid steers and Tele-handlers.
We have an opportunity for a qualified auto electrician to join our Field Service team at our premises based in Canning Vale.
In this role you will be required to:
The successful applicants will have:
• Install, maintain and repair electrical / electronic components in materials handling and construction equipment in a timely manner;
• Diagnose and fault find when assessing equipment for maintenance and repair;
• Complete warranty repair work and reports;
• Attend break downs
• Have a basic knowledge of hydraulics and an understanding of mechanics;
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to work successfully as part of a team; autonomously and unsupervised
• Excellent customer service skills; communication; problem solving and organisational skills
• Answering calls to mechanics with technical support
• Have a willingness to work flexible hours and some weekend work
• Comply with company policies and procedures;
• Work in a safe manner and maintain a safe work environment.
• Auto Electrical Trade qualification – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology – with a minimum 3-5 post trade experience
• Experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical / electronic components in the materials handling and construction industries
• Current and valid “C” Class driver’s licence
The following will be highly regarded but are not essential:
• High Risk Work Licence – Forklift class and WP class
• Refrigerant Handling Licence
What we Offer
LiftRite offer a permanent full-time position with immediate start in a friendly work environment and the opportunity to participate in our training programs to build upon your skills and experience.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.